POP your heart out.



Posting secrets


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Posting three times a week definitely doesn't feel like it's enough. But this is because I'm currently obsessed with a couple of artists that you may not have heard and I really, really want you to hear them, as soon as possible. But at the same time I feel like I need to wait until more people is actually reading this before unveiling these amazing faces. So anyway, I'm going to blog a little more from now on, but don't expect a MP3 a day. Remember how I'm on a 56K connection? Yeah. It's terrible. But I must deal with it. Hopefully I'll get around to posting awesome sites on this wide and vast Internet again. Today I point you toward Post Secret, which is a really amazing blog thing in which people mail their darkest and most interesting secrets on a postcard, and Post Secret shares them for all to see. It really gives you all sorts of feelings inside. Check it out.

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines