POP your heart out.



Titles are so useless


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey guys, we have a problem.

See this whole regular schedule one update every few days one song a day thing is getting really formulaic. And I hate that. This is a music blog, for god's sake, not homework! I should be able to post other things and make it more interesting. I mean, that would make it more fun on your part, too. I really like my old posts better than these caculated new ones. So I'm going to attempt to go back to my sarcastic but entertaining style and hope you don't mind and keep up the updates. Commentary is totally me. And I know you totally love it.

So since technically this is my day off, let's discuss my new found love for alternative fiction. Which is strange. I should have been into this stuff long before now, but I guess I was too busy finishing reading the complete Stephen King collection. I've still got a few books I need to read, actually, but I'm mostly on the reread cycle. So anyway, while I've been obsessing about monsters in the dark, there's all this world about monsters in reality. The weird, disturbing, terrifying. I'm talking Chuck Palahniuk, Bret Easton Ellis, Kurt Vonnegut. That sort of thing. Brillianttt. Also, despite my dislike for lame teenage novels, I picked up The Perks of Being a Wallflower the other week and I liked it. Crazy, I know. Have you checked out these authors? If you haven't, do it. You won't be disappointed.
Well, okay, you might be scarred for life. But that's cool. Because you'll have a lot of fun doing it.

Okay um. That's enough blobber for one day. I have work to do. Something about mixtapes and new songs and whatnot...expect funner things tomorrow (maybe) and Monday!

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines