POP your heart out.



A Musical Disaster (aka mix of my favorites)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



First, I apologize for the lack of posts. My Internet access have been somewhat limited this week and I couldn't find time enough to post. I guess it doesn't make sense that too make up for a lack of posts I post a mix original not meant for this site. In fact, it was for someone who wanted to hear emo and discover new music. So I complied some of my favorites. These are still fantastic songs, and I believe a few should be new to whoever you are, as well. If not...well, it's a nice remembrance of bands from the past.

So, download:
The Bubble Death-emo and favorites

Tracklisting:

1+2, Fugazi off the Argument
3. Drink Deep-Rites of Spring (arguably the band that started emo)
4. Oh well, okay-Elliott Smith
5. For Me This Is Heaven-Jimmy Eat World
6. Title and Registration-Death Cab For Cutie
7. Ursa Minor-At The Drive-In
8. The Engine Driver-The Decemberists
9. Girl-Beck
10. Cut Your Hair-Pavement

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines