POP your heart out.



The Sound of a Million Hearts


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Bodies of Water-Here Comes My Hand

There's some sort of crazed psychedelic pop intensity in this and I can't describe all that well. Bodies of Water reminds me of...fireworks and lights in the sky and all sorts of twinkling and unexplainable and colorful pop images. From the first strike of guitars and vibrating choruses and "oh" and "hey's", it's a swirl of jiggly guitars and tempos stretched beyond hyper to a whole other level.

Bodies of Water-I Guess I'll Forget the Sound, I Guess, I Guess

Dreamy, fun, beautiful sort of 60's indie pop along with all the flowy guitars and horns and all sorts of cheerful melody lines and a darkened happiness. Oh, and confusion and indecisiveness...or maybe...

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines