POP your heart out.



Away We Go


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Clap Your Hands Say Yeah-Clap Your Hands!

Yeah, yeah, I know. You've already heard about Clap Your Hands Say Yeah and their Pitchfork effect and magical sucess (no surprises there, either, since they do sound like your favorite indie rock band combined with your favorite classic indie band combined with your favorite indie pop band...), and you've probably already heard their CD, but just in case you missed the title track and feel like experiencing it. It's a bit different from their usual pop dancey hooks and guitars, more like a radio announcement with icecream and claps from the '60s, but good, nevertheless.

Anyway, since I finshed my novel and all, I thought I'd take today and tomorrow on catching up on all the cool bands and trendy news that you all adore so much. So enjoy this track if you haven't heard it, and clap for my amazing accomplishment. I'm feeling much happier now that I'm done with it...although now I need something else to do with my time.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you've got a favorite band (or you're in a favorite band) that you think is really awesome and should be posted here, let me know! And even if you don't, I love hearing from all of you. So you should talk to me anyways.

Peace and claps.

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines