POP your heart out.



I'm Just Coming Here to Come Down


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Broken Social Scene-Major Label Debut


There is nothing not to love about this song, or, Broken Social Scene in general. Everything is perfect, the atmopheric and interlacing guitars and effects, the dreamy, distant and lost vocals, the explosion of instrumental bliss near the end of the song, that coated, slick sense of success blending with signature Broken Social Scene melody goodness...and the smooth, layered, textured surface of the song with those wandering, forever searching repeating words of "I'm all fucked hooked up". Who knew a few simple self evaluating terms could create such a beautiful and epic song?

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines