POP your heart out.



I Love You!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Stars-What I'm Trying to Say

For some reason, I've pretty much forgotten all about Set Yourself On Fire until now. And now I'm obsessed with the album, and this song flows so perfectly together. From the first line (which is beautifully and cleverly done, really, really indiepoptastic) to the layered, classic Stars instrumentals near the end. It's wonderful. And perfect for the situation.

And, on a totally too important side note, remember that novel I'm writing this month? Well I just wrote 100,000 words, which translates to 322 pages, Times New Roman, double spaced, size 12 font, which translates to the most amazing novel ever written in a period of 23 days, which translates to I'm in a state of bliss right now and you should tell me how great I am. And that shall be all. Heed the song. Heed the words.

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines