POP your heart out.



Book Talk 44: Villa Incognito


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Villa Incognito-Tom Robbins

So, apprently I make it a point to enjoy books that other consider "not their best work" types and not aprpeciate usually appreciated "masterpieces." Nevertheless, I loved this book. Mostly because of the words, the language is just so brilliant. I've never read another writer who could spin such similes and metaphors, playing with words and language like silly putty to the best of his advantage. Although, the second half of the book did slide downhill ab it from the first half, and yes, the ending was a bit weak, but Robbins' writing really makes up for all of that and more.

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines