POP your heart out.



Every Stamp in My Collection Is a Place We Could Go


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Watch: I'm From Barcelona-Collection of Stamps (YouTube'd)



What could I possibly say that could make this appear better than it is? I mean, sure, there was the first video, so filled with joycore pure and carefree happiness and general sensations of amazing, heartness, and large groups of people being ridiculously fun and in union. Then there's this. "We're From Barcelona" is an anthem, and this is a classic. So much...jittery, dancey, popable, feel as spetacular as possible on any given occassion, filled with energy and life and happiness as it should be! Exclaimation marks and hugs! And fooling around with such fun abandon!

(thanks, as always, to Antville for the high(er) resolution video and great screencaps!)

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines