POP your heart out.



Happy Halloween! The Mini-Mix Edition


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



While I realize catchy indie pop/twee is not most people's idea of a Halloween celebration mixtape, it actually should be. This is since indie pop and Halloween are both rather amazing, fun, and vaguely scary/sweet things. I also realize that most (if not) of these artists should be familiar. And that is okay, because they are rather good artists. And this is a fun mini-mixtape.



1. Tilly and the Wall-Night of the Living Dead

2. The Unicorns-Tuff Ghost

3. The Starlight Mints-Pumpkin

4. The Boy Least Likely To-Monsters

5. The Evangelicals-The Halloween Song

6. The Cure-Lullaby

7. Marit Bergman-No Party

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines