POP your heart out.



Dress Up So Nice in Leotards


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Envelopes-Isabelle and Leonard

I like catchy songs. I like songs that are all shades of fun and dancability. I like unique songs and rarely heard instruments. I like indie pop a whole lot. And I like bands that draw a lot of different influences and can manage to sound different yet not mindless scattered. I like guitars and drums and noise and quiet and all sorts of things. And I really, really like this song for some of those reasons. But also because it's joyful and fun and carefree an a rainbow or anything with tapping sounds and fun.

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines