POP your heart out.



Blood is Like Water


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The Cardigans-Don't Blame Your Daughter (Diamonds) (acoustic)

I know this is from a while ago (like a week?), and I know this was posted on Stereogum, and it's probably not new and rare anymore. But it doesn't really matter, because I've been listening to it a lot, over and over again. Because it's just that good, because, when stripped to the core, when it's just Nina's voice and a single, beckoning, acoustic guitar, when the story is so true and mesmerizing, so that hearing it over and over again only makes it better, when an already great song becomes something so simple and yet brilliant, it's worth posting. Really.

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines