POP your heart out.



The Way You Make Me Want to Hurt Myself


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What Made Milwaukee Famous-Hellodrama

I remember this band from way back (when I still wasn't sure what I was doing...click and you'll see what I mean), and now I've just found out that Barsuk is re-releasing their 2002 album. Which means that a. my taste in music is impeccable even from the start ;), and b. if you've never heart this song, then you're required to do so now.

This is fantastic indie pop, so catchy and hook filled, with enough bounce and simple but clever lyrics to sing along to, that twittering, rather genius line of melody, and probably most importantly, that bridge thing half way through the song, the chanted, the flickers and claps bursting with irrestible charm...and although I can't vouch for the rest of their album (nothing really meets the high expectations set by this song, and this song being the first song I ever heard by them certainly lit up the expectations), What Made Milwaukee Famous has promise, and this is pure proof o fit.

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines