POP your heart out.



Return Trip!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hi hi hi there! If you haven't heard, I'm back, and I'm super excited to be back. I had a wonderful trip, and maybe I'll spare the time to actually share snippets of it sometimes soon. As of now, I'm all sorts of exhausted and walking about the house with a general blank state of mind. After three weeks of pretty much non-stop activity, I'm ready to kick back and just finally hang out with no specific purpose. Yay?

So, anyway, I'm going to need a little time to catch up on all this new music I've been missing, and go through my pile of emails (they really stack up, don't they?) and blogs that I haven't been able to view (you won't believe how many random sites China manages to block for no apparent reason...sigh).

I hope you've all enjoyed the guest posts! I know I certainly loved reading them, and also getting away from posting anything. Thanks a billion to all the bloggers helping me out.

So...this is my short little return notice. I shall proceed now to go lying on my bed and staring at the ceiling, and wasting time and trying to recover from the time difference. If my writing appears to be of the most terrible quality, I apologize. I've been out of practice, but I should be fully back in a couple of days or so.

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines