POP your heart out.



hey from the uk


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Hello all the lovely readers of Laura's blog. It's Tim from the face of today and the contrast podcast here sending you all a great big British hug.

Laura said that we could post whatever we wanted while she was away ... which is a bit risky if you ask me! Anywho, I thought I'd share something with you that I made myself.

I don't think that there is anything wrong with blowing your own trumpet!!

Hands up everyone who has heard of Victor Scott? Well, a couple of weeks ago I did my own acapella version of his hit 'gotta go' and I'm suspecting that you might like it.

tim young - gotta go (victor scott cover)

... and in case you haven't heard it ....

victor scott - gotta go


Thanks to Laura for inviting me to post here!

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines