POP your heart out.



Persil - Lighting Up My Life!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Persil are a band whose music I have been listening to for a couple of years now but I had never manage to catch live until I finally got to see them at the Truck Festival last weekend.

The band are David and Martine who hail from Amsterdam. They have just released their second album in the UK entitled Comfort Noise and it's a mix of fuzzy indie pop tunes with a healthy dose of electronica thrown in.

You can stream tracks from the new album from My Space or you can download the best track from the new album called Light Up My Life from here. You can also download a track from each of their three Peel sessions from their music page. And if that has whetted your appetite head to Bailrigg FM where you can download a whole session the band recorded for that station last year. Actually why you are there do yourself a favour and download the session by Decoration too.

Buy Persil's music.

I have postings on other artists who appeared at Truck on my site. Well that's my last guest post for now so thanks to Laura for having me.

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines