POP your heart out.



I'll Give It to Someone Special


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Jimmy Eat World-Last Christmas

Well, it's almost Christmas. And it's funny how there's so many holiday themed songs out there that when it's actually time, I run out of choices. So I go back to this one, which you might have already heard and already loved or hated, because this is the one song that I listen to the most. The way Jimmy Eat World turns that single verse into a distinctive bridge, the roll of the acoustic guitars and the repeating chorus, as if convincing themselves the truth. This is, of course, one of the many, many covers of Last Christmas by Wham!, about thirty of which is posted over at Copy, Right?. Get your earful. Or not. Anyway, there has to be at least one that you like. If not, well...better luck next Christmas. :)

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines