POP your heart out.



We Tried to Find Some Words to End the Decay


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Regina Spektor-On the Radio

Forget the unforgettable quality of "Fidelity," this song is something else. That light, swooping, flickering piano melody, the twittering vocals trickling with a natural procession, and then the chorus, such a perfect storyline, a perfect soundtrack to a beautiful story formed. A simple moment in time, "November Rain" on the radio. I've never heard the song, but I don't have to, because I can feel the song, and it being a bit long, playing twice, the ba-da-dum-dun-dun and snapping echoes, its pop lyrical simplicity, the beauty of this happening, the DJ your friend from long ago.

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines