POP your heart out.



I Know What I Want and It's You


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Math and Physics Club-I Know What I Want

It's quite remarkable for a band to sound so much like two other bands, and so obviously, non-pretenciously, non-inspirationally so but flat out like two other bands in the same genre in the first place, this Belle & Sebastian nonsense and this Lucksmiths nonsense somehow combining to form this Math and Physics Club nonsense. This Math and Physics Club nonsense though, it's not breaking ground, of course not, but it's perfecting that sound. It's a tingling combination of the former two bands with the right sounding guitars and vocals and lyrics--and everything! It's sweet and cutesy and perfect for spring and mixtapes. What more could you ask for?

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines