POP your heart out.



Let the Lights Wash Out Their Eyes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The Long Winters-Honest

Honest. That's the word I'm looking for--the word that represents this song. Lyrics with simplistic elegance, a story that's worth repeating. Expected, but unexpected in its expression. Honest. This honest, honest indie rock with all the essential ingredients. Plus something more--something charming and seductive in its down to earth, approachable, understandable style. "Everything is different when he's singing right to you," and it's true. It's alright to be a singer--but I do so want to love a singer.

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines