POP your heart out.



Some Motherfuckers Are Born to Dance


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The Grates-Inside Outside

Ahhh! to incredible, energetic, chaotic, rioting artsy girl alt. punk super POP (is that even a genre? I can't keep track anymore...) Brilliant, on so many levels. The LSD like speed and attention span, but the instruments pull it off so well! They're totally perfect for my current "chicks with major attitude singing awesome pop songs" phrase right now, like, even a little The Pipettes core, except with less cuteness and more angular, punky edges. Sharp. Wonderful. The Grates could totally be NBT (like, who isn't), except they are really infectiously good.

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines