POP your heart out.



Bits and Pieces


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Contest Reminder: The Black Heart Procession contest is still going on, for wonderful swag like posters and 7-inches. Shoot me an email with your favorite tagline by the 12th and get excited for free swag goodness.

Sia-Breathe Me

This is not a new, brillant discovery by any means. In fact, ever since I heard it on my favorite POP 77 mix, it's been haunting with its beauty and majesty, the grand sweep of the instruments, the mourning, gentle sprinkling of the piano, the budding, molding verses building to that rush of a chorus...but when the sky is overcast and those splattering rain drops ever so sweetly massage the ground, I'm reminded of this song, and of how I've yet to share its effects...

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines