POP your heart out.



Is It One Too Many Times?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Lali Puna-Past Machine

I've been on an electronica pop spree lately. My head is spinning non stop with the likes of Annie and Goldfrapp. So then, to balance all that out, I've also been listening to a lot of Imogen Heap and the light. Electronica pop, as always, but with this darker, deeper feel to it. And now, it's also all about Lali Puna, a (take a wild guess) electronica pop band from Germany.

This is the sort of lush, soothing dark atmosphere with unfaltering effects and rings in the background to have you turning on the very edge of your stereo, with the pumping wavelengths of sound and vocals, the guitar always underlaying the trance like music on top, balancing the dark and the pop, the doubt and uncertainty of life with the truth of art. The ringing feedback swirling long after the song's end...an echo of an echo of an echo. Hey, um, does anyone else notice my obvious problems with ending posts?

Buy: I Thought I Was Over That: Rare, Remixed and B-Sides-Lali Puna

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines