POP your heart out.



Explosions Off in the Distance


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So it is 2006, and the easy way out would be to post something really obvious like "The New Year" by Death Cab for Cutie, but I have this strange feeling most of you already know this song and won't care much to hear it again.

This is going to be a really interesting year, I know that for a fact. For one thing, if things goes as planned, next week I shall be free of dial-up and able to upload songs at a much easier fashion. Yay! For another, inspired by Largehearted Boy, and being a huge reader of everything and anything good myself, I think I'll try the a book a week thing, although I can't promise to be on time since there are weeks (last week, for one) where I can get through two or three books and some weeks where everything stacks up, and I'm stuck. Also, I'm a fiction person, although I'm open to all sorts of reading material, stories are what makes me happiest. Suggestions are always welcome, and I think I'll try to post a little blurb about whatever I finished reading. Although, I'm pretty sure I'm not that good of a book critic.

Also (yeah, I'm not done yet), I'm open minded to all sorts of new features and ideas, but I probably can't keep up anything too fancy. I'll promise to improve my writing, though. If you ever catch a post that sounds as if it belongs on Pitchfork, feel free to alert me and I shall go kill all pretencious and pointless adjectives immediately. Because, it's just so much more fun when things have a little variety. Am I right?

Okay...maybe not. I am really looking forward to making everything better, and apologies if I do ramble on a bit, because I have a good feeling about this.

And! Last thing, I am going to try daily posts without screwing up the entertainment value (um. That exists, right? Right?) of things. And! I am finished. For today, at lesat.

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines