POP your heart out.



I Got My Finger In the Socket


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Chris Price-Charge Me Up

Chris Price makes instantly catchy, fogged up ambient electro pop bouncing with vocals that reminds me of a lot of 90's pop, especially the chorus and a lot of the lyrics, with splashes of heavy synths and drums reminescent of the 80's. The effect is a dreamy, spaced out electronica pop delight. The fogged up atmosphere suits the love-sick lyrics and the vague hint of danceable, classic pop hit hiding behind the ambient exterior. In other words: intense electronica popness meets confusing, puppy eyed vocals and merge for a one of a kind electro pop experience.

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines