POP your heart out.



Stupid Technology...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay, so what happened was, our phone line broke--for like the third time, and I couldn't get online for the past few days. Which was good, in a way, since I'm currently rushing to finish editing that novel I wrote to take advantage of that Lulu free book offer. So apologies for the down time...regular posting and music and such will resume on Monday.

And in case you're wondering about that daily post thing, as luck would have it, other difficulties have risen in the face of getting rid of that dial-up connection, so until I can upload songs in less than half an hour, we'll have to live with what we have. Maybe I'll just make my posts better. Yeah? Sure hope so...

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines