POP your heart out.



This Kind of Love is Like a Guillotine


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Maxi Geil! & Playcolt--"Making Love in the Sunshine"

I keep trying not to post tracks other blogs already posted first, especially it's somewhere really obvious like Fluxblog, but I'm so obsessed with this song right now it would be illegal for me not to post it. Seriously, Maxi Geil! & Playcolt has been on repeat on my iPod for the whole day. Yeah, that's right. I'm just a little afraid that if I listen to it too much, I'll wear it out and then I won't be able to adore it as much...damn it! But I just...can't...stop...when the dance floor goes!

Okay. I'm calm. I'm calm. This is a must hear track. I'm serious. If you're only going to download one song this week, for the sake of music and happiness and obsession, make it this one. It's sexy, so so so sexy I want to scream. It's catchy, to the point where you just can't stop repeating it. It's disco dance at its best, and my god does it make you want to dance!

Are you getting this? Are you hearing what I'm blabbing on and on about? Do what's good and healthy for you. You will adore it. And also, there's a very good chance that you will become obsessed, too. At the very least, it'll brighten up your weekend just that much.

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines