POP your heart out.



Mondays are for Challenges


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Jawbreaker-"Sluttering (May 4th)"

"If you hear this song a hundred times it still won't be enough."

Well, uh, Jawbreaker, just for that line alone, I think I'm going to take your challenge and see if it is enough. But since I'm probably not going to listen to this song a hundred times alone, I'll spread the joy to all my loyal and amazing readers instead. So for every one who listens to this song from this post, I'll spread the listening count around, too, and you tell me if it's going to be enough.

Oh, Jawbreaker, Jawbreaker, what can I say? This is...dark and catchy and everything that punk wishes it could be and emo tries to be, without pushing over either edge. It's also got enough riffs and chorus to stick in your head for a good while. You might even feel like chanting along and rocking out at the last four lines "If you hear this song a hundred times it still won't be enough!"

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines