POP your heart out.



You Probably Think I'm Crazy to Make Such a Request


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Lene-Paper Bag

The beat, snares, bass line, slithering keyboards and guitars, and general hotness of this song is amazing. And the oh-so-obvious yet playful lyrics, the taunting chorus and growling verses, that's both dancable, rock-outable and fake-stripable? Yeah, that's some wonderful pop music.

Big thanks to Abby for bringing Lene to my attention (who also apparently wrote a song for/with Girls Aloud and should be better known for being in Aqua. Lene, that is, not Abby).

And...testing out this new hosting service, that looks as if it allows direct linking, so you can try right-clicking save as now, and tell me if it's working out. Yay?!

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines