POP your heart out.



Kiss Those Dying Ears so Softly That the Reaper Starts to Swoon


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Say Anything-Yellow Cat (slash) Red Cat

You might (but probably don't) remember these guys from a while back, while they were all about the pop culture, hipster hating lyrics of the highest irony/wit caliber. Yes, they write some of the most engaging, culture conscious, laugh-out-loud amazing lyrics I've ever seen, especially for this type of faux punk/rock/emo music, but even without the novelty like song subjects, they are brilliant composers. This song is like the perfect representation of the diversity, composition and amazingness of Say Anything (and of course, the signiture lyrics!). The observance the band shows really sparkles and lifts them out of the general trendy we-want-to-be-emo bands.

They're one of my current favorite bands, and I'll be seeing them tonight, so look for the review tomorrow.

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines