POP your heart out.



Die Young And Save Yourself


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Brand new-Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades (WMA)

Ah, Brand New. You New York pop punk-femo-screamo (almost) kids and your catchy songs. I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to like you, but I do. Perhaps it's the conviction in your voice and guitars and that little screamo bridge, perhaps it's the unusual stand point in this song, the boy who didn't want to have sex because he loved her too much, perhaps it's just that you perfect that angsty teenage feel without going overboard or into that mindless trendy state of Hawthorne Heights-ism, perhaps it's the lack of eyeliner and stupid haircuts...either way, this song is wonderfully done and this band is wonderfully talented. And, it's wonderfully suitable for wrapping up the year. Well, sort of, anyways.

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines