POP your heart out.



A new look...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



***I'm sorry about the random posts...I found out that it was my Explorer and I fixed it.***

I know, it's been a day and I'm changing the look/layout of this blog completely. I love the graphics and everything but it's doing some weird stuff, like it shows the entries from last month then disappears, and the post a comment thing is gone too...I'm posting this to see if it'll get the last post on the page or what. This can also be considered the official request for telling me if you like the new look...

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines