POP your heart out.



Jenny Owen Youngs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hi folks, Eddie from Another Form of Relief here. Laura was crazy enough to let me guest blog today while she's away. Fear not though, for she'll be back in a few days and the scary people like me will be gone again. In the mean time, I'd like to share with you one of my favourite artists from the past year or so who is still criminally not known by the majority of people.

Jenny Owen Youngs - Fuck Was I

Jenny is a singer-songwriter from New York (who isn't these days?), who is also a member of the rather excellent The Robot Explosion. In the past few months she's also opened for Regina Spektor, so she's a pretty busy girl. 'Fuck Was I' is her finest work, a suitably downbeat regret song that is backed up by a wonderful string arrangement. You can get hold of her CD, 'Batten The Hatches', from the fine folks over at CD Baby.

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines