POP your heart out.



Be Still My Heart


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sorry I am a little late in blogging today. I don't know how many of you guys read my blog, but if you do, you probably know I was in the car for 5 hours today, coming back to Missouri from Arkansas. But, the blog must go on.

The song I think all you Bubble Death-ers need to hear today is called Be Still My Heart, by my favorite Ben Gibbard side project, the Postal Service. It comes from their We Will Become Silhouettes single. It is very solid for a B-side, and is one of my favorite songs of theirs. Be Still My Heart is the kind of song that either makes you glad to be taken, or kind of bummed to be alone. Still, you will like it either way. I hope you enjoy!

Postal Service- Be Still My Heart

|

info

About
I like it when you talk to me
Listen, love, buy.
MP3s don't last forever.

songs + words

Subscribe with Bloglines